Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The majority of physicians will experience burnout at some point in their career. This book was written with the goal of helping physicians live the life they dreamed of when they went into medicine. This book explores:
* The effect of burnout on professional careers, relationships, and personal sense of well-being.
* Solutions for reducing stress, increasing resilience and building coping strategies.
* Novel ways to fight burnout without giving up your medical career.
* The relationship between healthcare organizations and the physicians that work for them.
* Methods leaders and administrators can use to decrease the rate of physician burnout within their institutions.
Whether you are trying to prevent burnout or you are already looking for a fire extinguisher, this book will be your guide.